Hats are fine. They seem to keep the sweat out on a hot day, or even a cool day. Either day is the case when you are sporting a shaved head clean look like me. I just need something that wasn’t going to be dripping off the brim, or even still allowing sweat right in my eyes during a run.
I FOUND IT! These bandanas by Buff are incredible!
I bought a standard one here below and used it on a couple of runs in high heat fully wanting to test it out and see how it performed. It was totally worth it!
- Sweat stayed out of my eyes
- Didn’t have to wipe it off my brow and fling it on my shirt
- Wasn’t constantly worried my shirt was going to get soaked
- Didn’t have a yellow or soaked hat that now has a funky brim to deal with
- Didn’t have to worry about a hat fitting my enormous melon
- Can wear glasses if needed and not have to worry about the brim
Yes…I could wear a visor, but I just can’t seem to do that living near all these golf communities. I still picture Sir Willy III teeing off with Beatrice on the first hole with their visors slapped on. Just not my look.
Running is supposed to be a rugged sport…started by someone who basically was trying to get food…you know…a caveman. I mean let’s get something cool to keep the sweat out of our eyes.
Oh…by the way…it’s moisture wicking too!
Check them out at REI.com or buffwear.com